As an invited or qualified athlete to the 2023 FTA World Championships, in London you will be required to fill out this registration form and sign an athlete 'Performance Agreement' in order to compete. This page will also be regularly updated with important information, so please check back regularly for updates.
Once you have completed the form below, you will be contacted by our media team to answer a few more questions to announce you will be competing in London. Please upload professional style photo's of yourself; like the examples below.
We thank look forward to working with you over the next few months to grow this sport!
PLEASE SEND US AT LEAST FOUR (4) GOOD PHOTO'S FOR OUR MEDIA TO USE.
You can have fun with your photo's but please make sure they are clear and high resolution.
Have yourself in focus and the background blurred if possible. Send both serious and smiling photos and two different angles.
Give us as many options as possible to work with as we can edit in photoshop.
Show your personality, be both serious and funny - smile and have fun - be a 'model' for the day.
Please find the updated booking link below, which should now let you book City - Double/Twin apartments. You do not need to enter a promo code, as the rooms are already offered at our discounted rate. Just select your nights for the stay and click BOOK NOW.
Freestyle Trampoline Association
Please let me know if you have any issues regarding this.
FULL SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED MAY 30
NEW FOR 2023 - GIRL FLIPPER CATEGORY!
The FTA has invited 8 girl flippers to enter a new female category this year. These are pre-invited athletes based on their past performance who will demonstrate their skills and compete in their own group.
Athlete Event Days:
Monday July 31st - Thursday August 3
Monday July 31
• Athletes arrive and check into your hotel
Tuesday August 1
• Registration Opens at Round Chapel - 09:00
• Athlete Training - 10:00 - 17:00 (in groups as per schedule)
• Athlete Interviews - 11:00 - 17:00
• Open Training - 18:00 21:00
Wednesday August 2
• Athlete Training - 10:00 - 13:00 (in groups as per schedule)
• Production Rehearsal - 13:00 - 15:00
• Qualifiers Begin - Round 1 - 18:00 - 20:00 - all athletes
Thursday August 3
• Athlete Training for Top 10 - 10:00 - 13:00
• Production Rehearsal - 13:00 - 14:00
• Semi Finals Begin - 18:00 - 19:00 - Top 10
• Finals - 19:00 - 19:30 - Top 5
• Awards Presentation
• After Party with 'Another Day' & DJ Cam @ The Moth Club - 20:00
Athlete Direct Contact
If you have any questions please contact us at:
+1 647 524 6320 (text or what's app)
or EMAIL: email@example.com