As an invited or qualified athlete to the 2023 FTA World Championships, in London you will be required to fill out this registration form and sign an athlete 'Performance Agreement' in order to compete. This page will also be regularly updated with important information, so please check back regularly for updates.
Once you have completed the form below, you will be contacted by our media team to answer a few more questions to announce you will be competing in London. Please upload professional style photo's of yourself; like the examples below.
We thank look forward to working with you over the next few months to grow this sport!
PLEASE SEND US AT LEAST FOUR (4) GOOD PHOTO'S FOR OUR MEDIA TO USE.
You can have fun with your photo's but please make sure they are clear and high resolution.
Have yourself in focus and the background blurred if possible. Send both serious and smiling photos and two different angles.
Give us as many options as possible to work with as we can edit in photoshop.
Show your personality, be both serious and funny - smile and have fun - be a 'model' for the day.
Please find the updated booking link below, which should now let you book City - Double/Twin apartments. You do not need to enter a promo code, as the rooms are already offered at our discounted rate. Just select your nights for the stay and click BOOK NOW. LAST DAY TO BOOK IS JULY 7!!
Please let me know if you have any issues regarding this.
Athlete Event Days:
Monday July 31st - Thursday August 3
Monday July 31
• Athletes arrive and check into your hotel
Tuesday August 1
• Registration Opens at Round Chapel - 09:00
• Athlete Training - 10:00 - 20:00 (in groups as per schedule)
• Athlete Interviews - 10:00 - 20:00
• Open Training for all Athletes - 20:00 - 22:00
*Note: the Chapel will be closed for one hour for both a lunch & dinner break at 12:00 and 17:00
Wednesday August 2
• Athlete Meeting - 10:00
• Athlete Open Training - 10:30 - 12:00
• Production Rehearsal - 13:00 - 15:00
• Athlete Open Training - 15:00 - 16:00
• Qualifiers Begin - Round 1 - 18:00 - 20:00 - all athletes
Thursday August 3
• Athlete Training for Top 10 Males & Top 5 Females - 10:00 - 13:00
• Production Rehearsal - 15:00 - 16:00
• Semi Finals Begin - Top 10 Males - 18:00 - 18:30
• Finals - Top 5 Females - 19:00
• Finals - Top 5 Males - 19:20
• Awards Presentation - 19:40
• After Party with 'Another Day' @ The Moth Club - 20:00